Automated External Defibrillators (AED’s) are now becoming more common throughout a range of public and work places. A casualty’s survival rate will dramatically increase if an AED is available and if you have appropriately qualified personnel to use it.
This very practical course will enable your learners to use the AED competently and with confidence.
Not only does this course deal with the use of an AED but it also includes vital training in resuscitation and choking procedures.Cardiac Arrest is the biggest killer in the UK, over 150,000 die as a result each year.
The qualification will allow you be to be a nominated first aider in your workplace.
Overview & Typical Course Content
What This Course Offers
- This very practical course will allow suitably qualified First Aid personnel and Lifeguards to use the AED competently and with confidence.
- Not only does this course deal with the use of an AED, but it also revisits some basic First Aid skills, including resuscitation.
- Basic Life Support
- We can deliver this course on your premises, reducing your costs in respect of additional time out and travelling.
- 1st Choice Safety Training follow the guidelines, and beyond, of the European Resuscitation Council and the Resuscitation Council UK to ensure a comprehensive programme.
- Casualty support and aftercare, including subsequent administration
- Certificate Renewal: The qualification lasts for 3 years we do however recommend continual refresher training.
- Max Delegates: There is no minimum amount of delegates, we do look to have no more than group sizes of 12. We can cater for larger groups by having the assistance of extra qualified trainers & training aids.
For further information or to purchase a course please call us on 0845 388 0331
We can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the enquiry form below: